Last Updated: May 24, 2021
If you have any questions about our privacy, please contact us directly via contact form.
- on this Website,
- in e-mails, messages and other communications between you and this Website, or
It does not apply to information collected by:
- us offline or through any other means, including on any other website managed by us or any third party (including our affiliates)
- any third party (including our affiliates), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website. Clicking on those links or making those connections enable may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites and we are not responsible for their privacy policies
The parties reffered to this policy are the Company and You, the User of this site.
- (hereinafter “we”, “us” or “our”) operates the website chinaporntube.com.es (hereinafter “Website”) and is the controller of the information collected or provided via this Website.
- You, the User – As the User of this Site, this Policy will refer to the User as “You” or through any applicable second-person pronouns, such as “Yours,” etc. Hereinafter, the User of the Site shall be referred to in applicable second-person pronouns.
Personal Information that We Collect
Visitors to Our Site and services different ways of interactivity with Us. We collect information depending on your level of interaction. The type of information is:
- Browsers – Users who are not completing registration are becoming visitors. We have only Browser data, so it is called Browsers. Browsers may view content uploaded by Members. Any information gathered from Browsers is restricted to cookies, Google Analyitcs,Yandex.Metrica, IP Addresses and Referral URLs, and other passive information gathering devices.
How We Collect Information from You
We use different methods to collect data from and about you including:
Purposes for Which We Use Your Personal Information
In general, we use the information we collect about You or which You provide us, including personal information and confidential personal information, for the following purposes:
- Analytics. To determine whether users of the Site are unique or whether the same user is using the Website several times, as well as to monitor aggregate metrics such as the total number of visitors, pages viewed, demographic patterns
- Functionality and security: diagnose or eliminate technology problems, and to detect, prevent and respond to actual or potential fraud, illegal activities or intellectual property infringement
- Compliance: ensure compliance with our terms and comply with our legal obligations
Disclosure of Your Personal Information
We do not disclose your Personal Information except in the limited circumstances described here:
- We can disclose your Personal Information to members of our corporate group to the extent this is necessary for the provision of services, customer management, content settings, advertising, analytics, verifications, functionality and security and compliance.
- Legal successors will have your personal data. It can happen in the case of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or else, in which personal information held by us about our users is among the assets transferred. If it happen, we insure You that the entity will use Your data in a consistent manner.
We can disclose aggregated information about our users and information that does not identify anyone, without restriction. We can also transfer aggregated information to third parties for general business analysis. This information does not contain personal information and may be used to develop content and services that will be interesting for You and other users.
Transfers of Your Personal Information to Other Countries
By using the Website, you agree to the possibility of transfer of the information we collect about you (including personal information) to any country in which we, members of our corporate group or our service provider are located.
Retention of Personal Information
- We will only keep your Personal Data for as long as necessary to reach the purposes we collected it for, including satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
- To find out the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of Your personal data, and the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the legal requirements.
- We will also delete your Personal Data upon your request. Contact us throughout the Contact Form to find out how to do it.
- If you have questions about our data retentions, please send us an e-mail at [email protected] .
- The period for which we keep your Personal Data that is necessary for compliance and legal enforcement purposes varies and it depends on the nature of our legal obligations in the individual case.
How We Protect Your Personal Information
We take security measures (including physical, electronic and procedural measures) to protect your Personal Data from disclosure and unauthorized access. For example, only authorized employees are allowed to have an access to Personal Information of our users, and they can do this only for authorized business functions. In addition to this, we use encryption while transferring your Personal Information between your system and ours, and we use firewalls to help prevent unauthorized persons from accessing to your personal information. However, keep in mind that we can not completely eliminate the security risks associated with the storage and transfer of personal data.
You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your unique password and account information any time. We are not responsible for the exclusion of any privacy or security measures contained on the website
Choices About How We Collect, Use and Disclose Your Personal Information
We’re trying to provide you with the choice regarding your Personal Information.
You can not provide us with your Personal Information, but it will close the access to some of the functions of our Website, because such information will be needed the registration as a member; taking part in the contest; promotion; survey; asking a question.
You can set your browser to refuse browser cookies, or to alert you when cookies are being sent. If you disable cookies, note that some parts of the Website may be inaccessible or won’t function properly.
If you no longer want to receive promotional emails and newsletters, you will need unsubscribe. You can do it by contacting our Support Team throughout Live Chat.
If you want to delete or deactivate your account – you need to contact our Support Team. If you delete your account information, your personal information and user profile data is no longer will be available to you. After deleting your account, if you decide to have an account with us in the future, you will have to sign up once again and your personal information will be no longer available.
Your rights related to your personal information
Subject to local law, you have certain rights regarding the Personal Information we collect, including the right
- to receive information on the Personal Information concerning we hold about you and how such Personal Information is used (right to access)
- to correct inaccurate Personal Information concerning you (right to rectification)
- to delete your Personal Information ( “right to be forgotten”)
- to receive the Personal Information provided by you in a structured format and to send those Personal Information to another data controller (right to data portability)
- to object to the use of your Personal Information where such use is based on our legitimate interests or on public interests (right to object)
- in unique cases, to restrict our use of your Personal Information (right to restriction of processing)
If we ask for your permission to use your Personal Information, you can reject it at any time. Note that in case of a withdrawal of your permission you may no longer be able to use some functions of our Website and services.
You may, at any time, send us an e-mail at [email protected] to find out your above rights in accordance with the applicable legal requirements and limitations. If you are located in the EU, you have a right to submit a complaint with your local data protection authority.
Note that some requests to delete Personal Information will require the deletion of your personal account as the provision of user accounts (e.g., your e-mail address). Also note that it is possible that we require additional information from you in order to verify your authorization to make the request.
No Rights of Third Parties
Our Policy Towards Minors
Our Website is not directed to persons under the age of 18 and we do not knowingly collect Personal Information from minors. If you become aware that your child has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us at [email protected]. If we become aware that a minor has provided us with Personal Information, we remove such information and terminate that person’s account.
No Error Free Performance